Re: GnomeDbControlWidget stuff

> > I asked you if you wanted to do it because I thought you may be
> > interested, but if you're doing the XML queries, perfect! I'll do this
> > class myself.
> >

> Or, if you want, we can share, I can find a bit of time to do it!

Ok, I've already started with the basic GTK+ type system (I'm a bit
bored today at work!), so then when I'll commit, you can do the changes
you want. This also applies to the rest of the gda-components lib, feel
free to add/change things, as your knowledge of Bonobo is more or less
like mine!

This applies to all of you (developers): you are not restricted to your
module. The only restriction is that if you're going to change things,
please communicate it with the list before, so that we don't step on
another toes. And this is specially important for the CORBA part: it's a
mess in some places, but it WORKS VERY WELL!

> BTW, I've seen that PostgreSQL V7.0 is out. I'll check it as soon as I have
> some time.

Yes, I'll do the same! It's got good new things, as foreign keys, which
I had missed too much in previous releases, specially at work, where we
were planning to convert an Oracle database to Postgres, but as we had
all the source which managed this database relying on foreing keys, we
have stopped the migration, but now I can try to convince them again!

Cheers