Re: GnomeDbControlWidget stuff

On mer, 10 mai 2000, you wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> As we've done with GnomeDbContainer and GnomeDbControl, we should add
> another class for wrapping the access to the BonoboWidget API. As we are
> having problems with the properties stuff, and right now we're using
> plain bonobo calls for this, we should first add this class before going
> further with the config components properties.
>
> Vivien, do you want to do it, or I'll do it myself? If you want, I can
> add the basic GTK+ type stuff, so that you just have to concentrate on
> the Bonobo part.

What do you exactely intend to put into that class? Because I wanted to do some
work on the XML queries (I have received some comments about it). But I can do
the bonobo part if you want, I can find some time for it!

> I've also changed the way of loading the config components in the
> gda-manager, as we talked yesterday, so the missing thing is, again, the
> properties. BTW, there was an answer from Michael Meeks (one of the
> Bonobo hackers) to your question Vivien.

I'm trying the properties stuff with the newest version of bonobo (0.11) right
now.

> Also, please use the new front end (gda-fe in CVS version), and tell me
> what you think. IMO, it is great, although it's missing much stuff.
>

>From was I see it looks nice! However, it crashed when I tried to get the
functions list with the extra info. I've also had a look at your modifications
of gda-mgr, and I find it really nice and easy to use!

Cheers!