GnomeDbControlWidget stuff

Hi all!

As we've done with GnomeDbContainer and GnomeDbControl, we should add
another class for wrapping the access to the BonoboWidget API. As we are
having problems with the properties stuff, and right now we're using
plain bonobo calls for this, we should first add this class before going
further with the config components properties.

Vivien, do you want to do it, or I'll do it myself? If you want, I can
add the basic GTK+ type stuff, so that you just have to concentrate on
the Bonobo part.

I've also changed the way of loading the config components in the
gda-manager, as we talked yesterday, so the missing thing is, again, the
properties. BTW, there was an answer from Michael Meeks (one of the
Bonobo hackers) to your question Vivien.

Also, please use the new front end (gda-fe in CVS version), and tell me
what you think. IMO, it is great, although it's missing much stuff.

Cheers