Re: GnomeDbControlWidget stuff

> Ok, I've already started with the basic GTK+ type system (I'm a bit
> bored today at work!), so then when I'll commit, you can do the changes
> you want. This also applies to the rest of the gda-components lib, feel
> free to add/change things, as your knowledge of Bonobo is more or less
> like mine!

OK!

> > BTW, I've seen that PostgreSQL V7.0 is out. I'll check it as soon as I have
> > some time.
> >
> Yes, I'll do the same! It's got good new things, as foreign keys, which
> I had missed too much in previous releases, specially at work, where we
> were planning to convert an Oracle database to Postgres, but as we had
> all the source which managed this database relying on foreing keys, we
> have stopped the migration, but now I can try to convince them again!

That is a good idea, specially since I heard about a commercial support for
Postgres.

I've never used foreign keys, how and when do you use them? (Or if you
know where I can find some docs about that topic?)

BTW, it looks like the latest version of bonobo works fine regarding the
properties (testing at the moment). I'll commit tonight a working version of the
gnome-db component browser.

Cheers,