Re: [gnome-cyr] Главное меню на панели

Данас у 12:21, Nickolay V. Shmyrev написа:

> Вот перевод, который вызывает вопросы -
>
> #. Translators: Desktop is used here as in "Desktop Environment" (this
> #. * is not the Desktop folder). Do not keep "Desktop Environment|" in
> #. * the translation.
> #: gnome-panel/panel-menu-items.c:808
> msgid "Desktop Environment|Desktop"
> msgstr "Среда GNOME"

For this, I use direct translation of "Environment" to Serbian:
„Окружење“ (it's a drop down menu with "Administration",
"Preferences", "Screenshot", "Help", "Lock Screen" and "Log Out", so
it seems appropriate).

Also note that some distributors (notably, Ubuntu), replace this with
"System" menu (and I very much prefer "Environment" in Serbian :).

I don't know if that will give you any idea for Russian, but I hope it
will :)

> Тут конечно сами разработчики постарались. Учитывая, что эта строка
> постоянно видна большинству пользователей и хотелось бы экономить место
> на панели, я предлагаю что-то вроде "Окружение", хотя, как мне кажется,
> этот вариант тоже не лучший. Хотя так перевел Данило, например в
> sk.po.

Ah, I should have read this completely before writing: and it's sr.po,
not sk.po :-P

Cheers,
Danilo