Re: [gnome-cyr] Re: [gnome-cyr] Re: [gnome-cyr] МЛЯ!!!! [PLEASE READ : Sun Gnome2.0 UI translation (fwd)]

В Сбт, 04.05.2002, в 19:55, Vlad Harchev написал:
> On 4 May 2002, Dmitry G. Mastrukov Дмитрий Геннадьевич Мастрюков wrote:
>

>  Кстати, то что я отфорвардил в письме с сабжектом "...!!!" - постилось в
> gnome-i18n 10 апреля, и из-за глюка в чьем-то софте было запощено еще раз 3
> мая (и я его принял за новое).
Похоже, оно просто провисело на mail.gnome.org:

dub-mail1.Ireland.Sun.COM (8.10.2+Sun/8.10.2/ENSMAIL,v2.1p1) with ESMTP
id g3ACvgT21838; Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:57:42

>  Внимание, вопрос:  каким числом датировано первое Сановское письмо? Если
> позже чем 10 апреля, то русский в gnome2 by sun будет.

Вот то, что мне переслал Валёк.

From: Ashling Donagh <Ashling Donagh Sun COM>
To: Zbigniew Chyla <cyba gnome pl>, godoy conectiva com br,
lark linux net cn, maddog linux org hk, redfox eikonex org,
mawa iname com, nakai gnome gr jp, rainlood kldp org,
mbarreiro red madritel es, gpoo ubiobio cl, menthos menthos com,
cgabriel pluto linux it, frob df ru
CC: Ashling Donagh Sun COM
Subject: Gnome - Translation Contact
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:11:20 +0100
Sender: Ashling Donagh Sun COM

Hi all,

We at Sun have started translation on the following modules. I will sent
you the date that we will delivery these translations, by close of
business today.

gedit
ggv
ghex
glade
gnome-applets
gnome-control-center
gnome-media
gnome-utils
gperfmeter
nautilus
gnome-desktop
gnome-session
gnome-panel

The language contacts for translation on our side are:>

Brazilian Portuguese ->
(WILL SENT CONTACT INFORMATION TOMORROW 30/04/02)

French ->
Gustavo Pereira <gustavo_pereira lionbridge com>

German ->
Gustavo Pereira <gustavo_pereira lionbridge com>

Italian ->
Paola Quaglino <pquaglin logos net>

Japanese ->
WILL SENT CONTACT INFORMATION TOMORROW 30/04/02)

Korean ->
HyoSil Moon <HyoSil Moon bowneglobal co kr>

Polish ->
Andrzej Sawula <andrzej stgambit gda pl>

Russian ->
Pavel Karpov <Pavel Karpov iti ru>

Simplified Chinese ->
Henry Huang <henry huang bowneglobal com cn>

Spanish ->
Jorge Pelegrina/Pedro Anton <jpelegrina glalg com> <panton glalg com>

Swedish ->
Johan Ribaeus <johan ribaeus bowneglobal se>

Traditional Chinese ->
David Tu <david tu bowneglobal com tw>

You can send your review comments to these people once we deliver the
translations to you. Team coordinators ONLY contact this person please.

If a situation arises where things are not going well on either side for
whatever reason then escalate it to me (ashling donagh sun com),
otherwise there is no need to copy me on emails about the review.

When you review the translations you need to send us comments NOT
changed files. We do want to get community translator input on those
translations because of their familiarity with Gnome. Thus we ensure
best quality for all.

Providing comments as opposed to changed files ensures that community
translation teams are free to implement whatever changes they think
appropriate for the community release  once we commit them.

Our translators will implement the community translation team comments.
If they do not implement a comment they will flag it and return it to
the language team coordinator as "not implemented".
If they make any additional changes to those messages already translated
by the community they will note it and flag as "changed translated
message".

Any Queries or comments, feel free to contact me

Cheers

Ashling

Ashling Donagh <ashling donagh ireland sun com>
L10N Project Manager
Translation and Language Information Services,
Sun Microsystems Ireland Ltd. Hamilton House,
East Point Business Park, Dublin 3, Ireland.