Re: [gnome-cy] Gnome\KDE Cymraeg web sites?

Quoting Rhoslyn Prys <rhoslyn prys ntlworld com>:

> Do the members of the Gonme List/KDE Kyfieithu have an intention to
> create websites to reflect their heroic endevours and to illiminate via
> suitably worded prose and elegant layout and pictures their aspirations
> and work so far...?

Rather annoyingly, I have a project report due in on 14.04.2003, which happens
to be the first day of our recess in Cardiff.  However, after this, through the
recess, I'd be more than willing to help out with some stuff.

> I was thinking that I would like to create posters etc with  reference
> to www.gwelywiwr and www. meddal and not tread on the toes of our good
> friends the Gnomes and KDEists.  How about a snappy web address like
> www.gnomecymru or www.kdecymru to add to the list and for ease of access
> via gwgl?
Gw^gl, surely? :)

Admittedly, it would be nice.  At least that means that the space I'd set aside
for some generic Cymraeg-related material at http://www.xpns.co.uk/tycs
(geddit?) won't need so much to be done (not that there's anything there
already).

Os mae Alan yn fodlon wneud hynny, mae cymraeg.linux.org.uk yn edrych yn well
na i18n.kde.org/teams/index.php?action=info&team=cy neu
developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/ .

Better make a start on this all-nighter ...