Re: [gnome-cy] DIOLCH! -- News, updates, figures, and screenshot URLs

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 09:54:49PM +0100, Kevin Donnelly wrote:
> > > (browser)		epiphany: In Kyfieithu now.
>
> And Keith seems to have finished translating it .....  Well done, that lad!

Ta! There's a couple of tricky ones untranslated, and a bunch of
country/language names where I wasn't sure whether to make a desultory
attempt at Welshifying them or leave them as-is. I've also most of kwin,
it being something that all kde users see.

Was there anything you needed to consistently correct that I should look
out for?

an unwelcome substantial fall in inflation