Re: [gnome-cy] DIOLCH! -- News, updates, figures, and screenshot URLs

Hi Keith

On Dydd Llun 21 Gorfennaf 2003 10:23 yp, Keith Willoughby wrote:
> Ta! There's a couple of tricky ones untranslated, and a bunch of
> country/language names where I wasn't sure whether to make a desultory
> attempt at Welshifying them or leave them as-is. I've also most of kwin,
> it being something that all kde users see.

Doesn't matter, mate!  I'm quite happy to do the couple of strings left out of
the 669, or whatever it is.  Thanks for all the input.

> Was there anything you needed to consistently correct that I should look
> out for?

No - as Owain and Dafydd know, I take delight in random mangling of their
beautifully-crafted translations, just because I THINK I might have seen this
word used in that context before, or because I'm ALMOST certain that there
should be a mutation there <grin>!  So just keep doing your thing ... :-)

Best wishes

Kevin