Fw: Download po files in a tar.gz

For those of you who didn't catch it yet...

Petr Kovar

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
To: gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
Sent: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 20:57:59 +0100
Subject: Download po files in a tar.gz

Hi,

For your information, I've added the possibility to download all po
files (tar.gz) for a specific language and release (doc and ui
separated) on l10n.gnome.org.
You'll find the link at the bottom ot the "language release" pages.
See e.g. http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/fi/gnome-2-24/

I also took advantage to rename po files for help, which were often
uniformely named help.<branch>.<lang>.po. They contain now the name of
the application, e.g. eog-help.HEAD.fr.po

HTH,

Claude