Re: bonobo_widget_new_control() and UIContainer

Hi all

That's stupid me again. So I managed to fix the situation with my bonobo
errors. I just forgot to add "file:" into moniker. Stupid old me!

Though there is a thing I'd like to notice. Currently, the function
bonobo_exception_get_text does not process OAF/GeneralError properly.
Actually, the description is lost. There is some commented out code in
bonobo_exception_repoid_to_text but it cannot work there - just because
there is no CORBA_Environment around. So I moved this code into
bonobo_exception_get_text (after the last "else") - and managed to get
some sensible description of my OAF problems. Michael, could you please
comment and fix this issue? Actually, it's not a problem for me to
submit the patch - but I don't think it's worth the traffic - it's very
straightforward:)

Now, I see the postscript file in my window! Further questions: how can
I ask the bonobo widget not to change its size? Also, how can I get the
list of commands ("zoom", "rotate" etc) available for me? Sorry, these
questions are very lame again.

Cheers,

Sergey