Re: where to put tar storage object...

I think it should be a storage module. But there is a design conflict -
we have to redesign/extend the plugin system to make this work (some
storage's
are able to work on bonobo streams)

We should also add storage drivers for http and ftp to the storage
modules
directory (does they exist somewhere?).

And maybe it is possible to make the untar moniker a little bit more
generic, so that it can handle several archive formats (efs, tar, zip -
if
we have an appropriate storage module).

Should we move the moniker test to the test sub directory?