Re: device id 'xrandr-Seiko Epson Corporation' does not exists

On 7 August 2013 16:12, Marie-Noëlle Augendre <mnaugendre gmail com> wrote:
What you wrote rings a bell: I usually use XFCE instead of Gnome!

XFCE doesn't ship a colord session component yet. The xiccd project
aims to solve that but I don't think it's packaged for Fedora yet. I
assumed you were using GNOME as you were using gnome-control-center...
My bad.

What's next?

If you're running GNOME, you should find the display adaptor listed in
the control center panel.

Richard.