De: Michael Catanzaro [mailto:mike catanzaro gmail com] En nombre de Michael Catanzaro
Enviado el: miércoles, 03 de diciembre de 2014 17:23
Para: Abraham Macías Paredes
CC: gcalctool-list gnome org
Asunto: Re: Problem with icons

On Wed, 2014-12-03 at 09:13 +0100, Abraham Macías Paredes wrote:
Hi Michael,
 It seems that package is installed:
root@ampjaulaubuntu14:/# dpkg -l | grep gnome-icon-theme ii
gnome-icon-theme
3.10.0-0ubuntu2                            all          GNOME Desktop
icon theme (small subset)
ii  gnome-icon-theme-symbolic
3.10.1-1ubuntu1                            all          GNOME desktop
icon theme (symbolic icons)

Thank you very much.

Hm, well, the icons you're missing are edit-undo-symbolic and edit-clear-symbolic. For 3.10, they were
present in the upstream gnome-icon-theme-symbolic package. So if you have that package installed and don't
have the icons, I guess you should report a bug to Ubuntu.

Or maybe: it's possible you need some other package in order for SVG icons to be displayed, like librsvg. But
I'd be impressed if you managed to remove that. :)

Michael