Re: Problem with icons

On Wed, 2014-12-03 at 09:13 +0100, Abraham Macías Paredes wrote:
Hi Michael,
 It seems that package is installed:
root@ampjaulaubuntu14:/# dpkg -l | grep gnome-icon-theme
ii  gnome-icon-theme
3.10.0-0ubuntu2                            all          GNOME Desktop
icon theme (small subset)
ii  gnome-icon-theme-symbolic
3.10.1-1ubuntu1                            all          GNOME desktop
icon theme (symbolic icons)

Thank you very much.

Hm, well, the icons you're missing are edit-undo-symbolic and
edit-clear-symbolic. For 3.10, they were present in the upstream
gnome-icon-theme-symbolic package. So if you have that package installed
and don't have the icons, I guess you should report a bug to Ubuntu.

Or maybe: it's possible you need some other package in order for SVG
icons to be displayed, like librsvg. But I'd be impressed if you managed
to remove that. :)

Michael