De: Michael Catanzaro [mailto:mike catanzaro gmail com] En nombre de Michael Catanzaro
Enviado el: martes, 02 de diciembre de 2014 14:54
Para: Abraham Macías Paredes
CC: gcalctool-list gnome org
Asunto: Re: Problem with icons

On Tue, 2014-12-02 at 09:17 +0100, Abraham Macías Paredes wrote:
Hi everybody,

I’ve been messing with a Ubuntu 14 Linux. I removed Unity and
installed XFCE and I tried to remove all unnecessary  packages.

I don’t know exactly what I did, but I can’t see the “undo” and
“delete” icons in the calculator (image attached).

Can anybody tell me what package contains those icons? Or how can I
fix this?

Thank you very much!

You're probably missing gnome-icon-theme.