Re: Triaged the bugs #354980 and #388547

Hey Miroslav!

Miroslav Bajtos wrote:
I was feeling like making a small contribution to GNOME and so I looked at some bugs in the bugzilla.
Yay! Awesome dude! Your work is highly appreciated.

There was nobody responding on #bugs channel
We're sorry. You probably hit a timeframe in which no one of us is awake. But now you are obviously the guy who's in charge of being there ;-)

so I am using e-mail (as suggested in TriageGuide/
FrequentlyAskedQuestions).

yay, great move!

In the first case (354980), I've got back and answer and it turned out that this bug is more like an ENHANCEMENT than MAJOR issue.
Well. In that case I'd leave it to the maintainer to decide what priority this issue should have, because it doesn't seem as a bug in libxslt to me.

Keep on the good work! :)

Cheers,
  Tobi