GStreamer per component virtual users

Hi all,
I'm looking for a way to watch single GStreamer components in GNOME Bugzilla.
Right now it's not possible because Default Assignee for each
component is set to gstreamer-bugs lists sourceforge net [1]

I had a brief discussion with Andre about it. He told me there is a
chance to add a virtual user for each component (e.g.
gst-plugins-good gnome bugs, gst-plugins-bad gnome bugs, ...) so that
who doesn't want to receive notifications for all components can just
watch single virtual users.

Could you set up everything to make it work?
I'm not listed as a GStreamer developer in bugzilla but we discussed
about it on IRC (I can get  them to comment here if needed) and they
all agree as long as:
- gstreamer-bugs lists sourceforge net will still receive all bug
mails for the gstreamer product
- people who's watching gstreamer-bugs lists sourceforge net will
still receive all mails

Thanks!

Filippo

1. http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=gstreamer