Triaged the bugs #354980 and #388547

Hi,
I was feeling like making a small contribution to GNOME and so I looked at some bugs in the bugzilla. There was nobody responding on #bugs channel so I am using e-mail (as suggested in TriageGuide/
FrequentlyAskedQuestions).

I've added comments asking for more info from the reporters of the bugs 354980 and 38854.

In the first case (354980), I've got back and answer and it turned out that this bug is more like an ENHANCEMENT than MAJOR issue. I also propose to change the status to NEW.

In the second case (388547), I propose to change the status to NEEDINFO.

What is your opinion? If there are no objections, can somebody do the job please? I don't have the privileges...

Miroslav

--
Those who know don't talk.
Those who talk don't know.