Bugzilla Usage

Hello,

Andre Klapper pointed me here to post my little survey about bugzilla
usage:

https://q.ludwigf.org/index.php?sid=88748

I am running this survey to get a better understanding on bugzilla usage
for my plan is to integrate Bugzilla with Pulse [0]. The results might
be interesting not just to me so of course I'll publish the raw data
(with anonymous made comments where necessary). The data will be
published if the polls are closed because I feel publishing anything
might influence the results ;)

Filling it, should take between 5 and 10 minutes but helps me a lot.

Thank you,
--
Florian Ludwig <dino phidev org>

[0] http://www.gnome.org/~shaunm/pulse/web/