Re: Our (unwritten) directive/policy/rules

hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 18.01.2007, 00:18 +0100 schrieb Christian Kirbach:
> > "NEEDINFO:
> > Reports should be set to NEEDINFO when there is essential information
> > missing or a developer has some unanswered questions."
> >
> > this is still as vague at it is currently. :-/
>
> It is not supposed to be a new stock answer.

my cardinal point here was: "what is »essential«?" if we do not define
this clearly, we will have exactly the same different opinions as
before.

> regarding the 'gentlewomen' agreement, I pledge for a recommendation to
> leave the closure
> to the original triager, unless the report has obviously been forgotten.

again - "what is »obviously«?" a number of days? 75, 90? or what did you
have in mind here? enlighten me! :-)

cheers,
andre

--