Re: Our (unwritten) directive/policy/rules

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 04:45:21 +0100, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:

http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/DirectiveDiscussion :
"NEEDINFO:
Reports should be set to NEEDINFO when there is essential information
missing or a developer has some unanswered questions."

this is still as vague at it is currently. :-/

It is not supposed to be a new stock answer. In fact, it is kind of obsolete.

i was used to wait 30 days before closing them. perhaps we should set
this to 45 days (if there aren't any dups of course), to be a bit more
safe?
opinions?

sounds good to me.

regarding the 'gentlewomen' agreement, I pledge for a recommendation to leave the closure
to the original triager, unless the report has obviously been forgotten.

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach siemens com