RE: obscure bugs

Try this one out, feel free to edit, it's public domain.
I don't see any information here on how to reproduce this bug, nor a
particular program that's crashing, so I'm closing it as incomplete.  If you
have a particular bug that you can reproduce, please file a new bug at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/  Thanks