Re: eazel bugzilla move (was Re: I have a bug for gnome-iconedit)

John Fleck wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 07:22:19AM +0200, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> >

> > Are there others still missing too? Should we just go ahead and create
> > the eazel products as well?
> >

> I know someone at the group formerly known as Eazel (Darin?) has been
talking
> to someone in b.g.o (Martin?) about moving everything over, but I do
> not know where that stands. I'm cc'ing Jon Allen, who knows more about
> this. I don't know if he's subscribed to this list.

I don't know much about this.  I know Darin is heading the discussion from
the former-Eazel-Nautilus side, and I think he's been in contact w/Martin.
I don't think the product/component list was finalized.  Unless Martin has
info to the contrary, I'd wait til Darin's back in town before creating the
products/components.

BTW: I'm subscribed now.  Go, bugsquad, go!