obscure bugs

Folks -

In trying to work through old bugs and get them categorized, I'm
running into many that fit a common pattern, and I'm wondering what to
do with them.

They're typically old - GNOME 1.2 or before - and consist of a
description to the effect of "I don't know", or "it crashed," followed
by a backtrace - no description of what crashed or what was happening
prior to the crash.

The backtrace has nothing in it that is identifiable to a specific
program, only stuff happening in glib or gnome-libs.

Is it reasonable to just mark these "INCOMPLETE" and be done with
them, or is there some value in saving them and putting them
somewhere, and if so, where?

Cheers,
--
John Fleck