Some panel bug notes (Fwd: Re: panel bugs.)

This is from email between me and George Lebl. Some of it might be
useful for people.

The references to things like setup_menu_item and so on are to
particular functions found in the stack traces, where all the
stack traces were line-for-line duplications.

They're all from panel bugs, although many of them were found in
gnome-applets or general.