Re: Run Windows XP partition from gnome-boxes

Thanks very much for your answers!

Regards,

Hi Nelson,

As Alberto said Windows XP doesn't like that the hardware changes,
anyway I followed this guide [1] some time ago to migrate a Windows XP
to a VirtualBox VM. I guess that you can give a try following the same
steps without the installation of vbox utils.

[1] https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Migrate_Windows