Run Windows XP partition from gnome-boxes

Hi all, this is a newbie question, I have my laptop with dual boot, Windows XP in one partition and Fedora 21 in another one, I'm 75% of my time in Fedora but from time to time I need to do some thing in Windows XP.

I would like to know if it's possible to run the Windows XP from gnome-boxes so I don't have to leave Fedora and boot again.. I tried it but couldn't find the option for that.

Regards!