Re: GNOME.conf.au stuff

On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 20:34, Ryan Verner wrote:

> > > maybe a hack-item could be a glade-python integration gui (i.e. rip off
> > > glade and anjuta or something). i.e. come out of the conf with a
> > > better-than-VB3 product.
> >
> > That'd be pretty sweet. Kinda big though. ;-)
>
> <PLUG MODE="ON">
> Ah, but something like this would also make a great LCA2004 FIXIT ;-)
> </PLUG>

Whilst we are on FIXIT's I've got another one (that also ties in well
the Audio Mini-Conference); for the past few months I've had turned on
the GNOME sound theme stuff in response to system events; the sounds
really aren't that pleasant and the UI for controlling it seems clunky
(I'm running 2.4).  Perhaps teaming up with those guys and fixing IT?

Yours
Mark
PS.  We could even have an linux.conf.au theme which goes OATH and PANTS
OFF at you :)
--
Mark Tearle - mark tearle com *
* Perth IV 2004 - http://www.piv.aicsa.org.au/ *