Re: GNOME.conf.au stuff

<quote who="The Face of Sun Microsystems">

> >   Glynn Foster - Was planning to talk about JDS, but needs permission, so
> >     currently unspecified on the site.
>
> Hrm, working on it. But if anyone has any suggestions of potential
> topics from a corporate whore like myself, feel free to send them my
> way.

"Why the CEO loves getting drunken calls at 4am."

> >   Dinner - Should we have a GNOME.conf.au dinner on the first night? It
> >   will be hard for me to figure out a location remotely, but the
> >   linux.conf.au dudes will be able to help with that.
>
> Now, really, a bbq would ROCK way out! Imagine, having Havoc 'Superstar'
> Pennington at your house. YOUR HOUSE! [think about it].

Although I think the PUB with BEERGARDEN that serves STEAK is probably going
to be easier, there really is nothing like a traditional Aussie BBQ to
entertain all the imported speakers. ;-)

We had an awesome one after lca2001 during which everyone drank the strange
imported alcholic gifts the int'ls brought with them. I would kill for one
of the mango or coconut liquers that Rik had from Brazil. Wow. Very yummy!

Dude, maybe you should try and organise one of your beerfests for lca? :-)

- Jeff

                             He's not an idiot.
                            The doctor said so.