Re: premature announcement: speech bridge

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 11:35:32PM AEST, Eric S. Johansson wrote:
as I mentioned earlier, I was working on a tool to bridge speech recognition
from Windows VM to drive a Linux environment. I now have something good
enough for plaintext dictation.  You can find it on git-hub
https://github.com/alsoeric/speechbridge

Now that I've looked at your project a little closer, I see you are using python. At-spi has python bindings
that you could use to query window/focus state etc, and Orca being in python is likely your best reference.

Luke