Re: An Intriguing Experiment Involving a Wax Cylinder Recording of

Hey thanks for the suggestion.

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/

On Tue, 19 Jun 2012, Willem van der Walt wrote:

You can try using gnome wave cleaner, but it is not verry accessible.
It might actually do the job for you.
Regards, Willem