Re: Ang: AT for LD

On Sun, 2012-01-08 at 20:16 -0500, Christian Hofstader wrote:

> cdh: I agree entirely. THe idea I had was to start an entirely new
> project but use parts of Orca where such would be convenient.

Is there a danger of depending on Orca for this support? I fear there
be. Perhaps the thing to do instead is identify the needs which are in
common, and develop a separate library or tool which Orca and this new
LD tool under consideration could each use (should they see fit to do
so).

Take care.
--joanie