Mallard topic-based version of Accerciser documentation

Hi everybody!

I'm writing a Mallard topic-based version of Accerciser documentation, based on some notes Joanie, Shaun and Brian did. Sometimes I'll need help to figure some points out and I'd also like to hear opinions, advices and critics from you. It's the first time I'm actually writing a formal documentation and I may be being inadequate in certain parts of the text.

What would be the best place to leave this work-in-progress documentation, so everybody can have access to it anytime?

Best,

--
Aline Bessa
GNU/Linux Registered User #452373