Negativ Layout in Gnome 3

Hi!

I'm a firm Gnome user and feel you have done a fantastic job with Gnome 3 There is however one thing I miss in the new version of Gnome. I have impaired vision, and there are times it is important to me and switch to negative layout in all applications. so. I solved this easily by holding down and super + Super + M or N depending on the Linux Distro. this was a feature you supported or was this a 3 party that Compiz was responsible for. like mostly and drop and use Compiz as this allows the desktop to become unstable. There is no good solution to this when I know there are many with low vision who greatly appreciated this.

Sincerely

Håkon Olsen
Med Vennlig Hilsen

Håkon Emil Olsen