Re: Frist Impressions of GNOME 3's Zoom Feature

Hello, Jason.

Unfortunately I do not have a spare machine for testing, but you may be right about the graphics driver. The machine I tested the live USB system on has an integrated nVidia card and 4 GB of RAM. I am not sure if Linux Mint 12 system installs the nVidia driver by default, but I will have to try and install the current proprietary driver and see if that makes a difference. As soon as I get a chance to test it out I will write back.

Thanks for the suggestion.