Re: Gnome3 and Vinux: Interaction is needed

API wrote:

> ... as "Classic GNOME" will be the fallback for ... people looking for
> a better accessibility support,

Just noting that in "Classic GNOME", the GNOME Shell magnifier will not
be available.  (Perhaps that's obvious...)

By "better support", do you mean things like keyboard access to GNOME
Shell and/or it providing the relevant information to Orca?

--
;;;;joseph

'I had some dreams, they were clowns in my coffee. Clowns in my coffee.'
                     - C. Simon (misheard lyric) -