Re: Accessibility track in FOSDEM?

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't responded earlier...

To quickly answer everyone's questions...  Everything Mario has said is
correct.  I'm not directly involved with FOSDEM, merely advocated for an
a11y track with my good friend who is on the FOSDEM board and he agrees
with it.

You should submit your talks directly, however, if you feel unsure about
anything I will be seeing him Sunday night and will discuss and ensure
we have our a11y track in place.

No, we are not limited to 3, only that 3 is the minimum to create the
track.

Yes, even if it is not GNOME A11y it should still be submitted.  We need
to emphasize that a11y is global, not just us.  We'll let them realize
at FOSDEM that a11y is indeed important, but at the same time realize
that we.. GNOME A11y are the coolest accessibility team on the
planet!  :)

Glad you guys are so keen on this subject and looking forward to seeing
what transpires.  Wish I could make it to Belgium just to root for you
guys!

Thanks,
Bryen M Yunashko
GNOME A11y Outreach