Wiki page outlining latest magnifier framework

 All,

First off, it was really great to meet you all in person at the AEGIS hackfest last week.

Based on our meeting (Frenando, Alejandro, and Joseph), I have put together a wiki page defining the new magnifier framework API. I think I've captured what we discussed, but feel free to look it over and comment.

Alas, there are a few outstanding issues, which are apparent when you read the page.

The page is here:
http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/MagnificationFramework

--
;;;;joseph