Re: 2010/06/24 6:00 UTC a11y weekly meeting

Hey Fernando.

> Hi won't be able to attend tomorrow meeting either :(

:-( But thanks for the info!

With respect to this:

> We (Onírica) didn't apply to this bid because we didn't have enough
> expertise about Julius. INTELLIGENT DIALOGUE SYSTEMS S.L. got the
> contract and they areworking on it. I don't know if they have plans to
> port GnomeVoiceControl to python. It should not be hard, and we could
> try to contact them.

That's definitely one solution. And it might be the easiest one if
they'll do it.

The other solution would be to resume the CSPI work. [1] I don't know if
that's something which would be appropriate to attempt to do as a small
project through the Consorcio or not. Just a thought....

> Also, I would like to add that I'm working in libgail-gnome for GNOME
> 3, that is: removing bonobo controls and ensuring that the Atk
> implementation of PanelApplet objects works fine with the new dbus
> based gnome-applets branch.

Yay! :-) Thanks!!

--joanie

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/GNOME3#CSPI_.28drop_for_GNOME3.29