2010/06/24 6:00 UTC a11y weekly meeting

Hey guys.

(I'm pinch-hitting for Alejandro Piñeiro who won't be able to attend
tomorrow's meeting.)

Tomorrow 2010/06/24 at 6:00 UTC is the next a11y weekly meeting. As a
reminder, previous minutes (including what we all volunteered to do) can
be found here [1].

The tentative agenda is:

AEGIS conference
* Any news about CENATIC funding? Has Fernando Herrera talked with
  José María Casanova?
* New ideas about funding?
* Agenda updated?
* Logistic: any news from Alejandro Leiva and Juanje (they are living
  in Seville).

HFOSS/OUTREACH
* Status. Has Bryen sent a status/description mail?
* Bryen and Heidi would have a meeting about Caribou and a student
  the 18th. Any news?

GNOME 3.0 items status
* gnome-mag: Have we contacted Carlos García Campos about gnome-mag?
* GnomeVoiceControl uses CSPI, should we include voice control in the
  GNOME 3.0 item list?
* In the same way, VEDICS, which will have developers present on the
  hackfest also use this *deprecated* library

Misc
* Some people asked on the list about duplicated a11y-related
  webpages, some with errors, others obsolete
* We need a review?

See you bright and (oh so very) early tomorrow morning. :-)

Take care.
--joanie

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Minutes