Re: 2010/06/24 6:00 UTC a11y weekly meeting

On Wed, 2010-06-23 at 11:30 -0700, Eitan Isaacson wrote:
> Hi Folks.
>

> Sorry I have been MIA in recent months. Trying to keep up with day job
> and commitments (like Caribou).
> I would like to add to the agenda CSUN. It's a bit early for that I
> know, but we need to re-book our booth in the next week or we may lose
> it.
>

> I sent out a letter to the board, but I would like to hear input.

I also got that notice about the deadline and am glad you're on top of
it.  We definitely need to make sure we're in agreement on this.

> Short summary: I don't think we need to have another hackfest at CSUN,
> especially with the AEGIS thing coming up. I do think we need a booth
> with a skeleton crew and at least one talk.

I think its premature to determine whether we need a hackfest or not.
Definitely the booth and talks are needed though.  Fortunately, we can
wait a little longer before we decide whether to have a hackfest
depending on other things that happen for us this year and whether there
are people who can attend CSUN but not AEGIS.