Re: [Accessibility] Plan for making QT applications accessible to Orca?

Hi, Halim and Mark.  If some help is needed to work on the qt-at-spi
bridge, please let me know.  I can ask some Vinux volunteers if they
would be willing to help, and I have some interest in helping myself.

I think Mark can probably enlighten us as to what's actually going on
under the hood in the IA2 interface to QT.  My understanding is that
it's a Linux-only interface, so it's not really IA2.  It wont support
very much of the MSAA interface, for instance, which in theory is a
subset of IA2.  Uninformed programmers like myself have theorised that
it might make more sense to merge qt-at-spi directly into the IA2
interface in QT, as it's really just the Linux accessibility
interface, but that's a completely uninformed opinion.

Bill