Re: [Accessibility] Plan for making QT applications accessible to Orca?

Hi,
It seems that marc needs some help to finish this work.
three commits in 8 months.
Are you sure that he will continue that work in the future?

In my point of view using ia2 under linux is a big mistake.
We have already a working a11y infrastructure (atk).
So it makes no sense to create a second api.
In general it's painfull that qt apps are inaccessible for a long time.
And using ia2 will not speedup things because they need to bridge to
at-spi.
So the better approach would be to write a new screenreader which
understands ia2 directly or switch to atk natively in qt itself.