Re: GTK and accessibility
- From: Nagappan Alagappan <nagappan gmail com>
- To: Javier Collado <javier collado canonical com>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK and accessibility
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 19:08:13 -0800
Your script works perfectly fine with LDTPv2 on Ubuntu 9.10.
On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Javier Collado <javier collado canonical com>
I've tried to use those flags also with Ubuntu Lucid and ldtp 2.0.2 with similar
In particular, when the script is launched from the gtk application, I get:
[Errno 111] Connection refused
Is this really an LDTP problem or an accessibility problem? I mean, if I had
used pyatspi directly, would I have got the same result?
Eitan Isaacson wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-02-04 at 10:35 +0100, Javier Collado wrote:
>> I tried the GTK_MODULES trick you suggested, but to no avail.
> Did you try this?
> os.environ['NO_GAIL'] = '1'
> os.environ['NO_AT_BRIDGE'] = '1'
Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project - http://ldtp.freedesktop.orghttp://nagappanal.blogspot.com
] [Thread Prev