Re: GTK and accessibility

Hi Javier,

Your script works perfectly fine with LDTPv2 on Ubuntu 9.10.

Thanks
Nagappan

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Javier Collado <javier collado canonical com> wrote:
Hello,

I've tried to use those flags also with Ubuntu Lucid and ldtp 2.0.2 with similar
results.

In particular, when the script is launched from the gtk application, I get:
[Errno 111] Connection refused

Is this really an LDTP problem or an accessibility problem? I mean, if I had
used pyatspi directly, would I have got the same result?

Best regards,
   Javier

--
Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org