Re: GTK and accessibility

I've tried to use those flags also with Ubuntu Lucid and ldtp 2.0.2 with similar

In particular, when the script is launched from the gtk application, I get:
[Errno 111] Connection refused

Is this really an LDTP problem or an accessibility problem? I mean, if I had
used pyatspi directly, would I have got the same result?

Best regards,