Re: GTK and accessibility

Hi Javier,

After long time :) How are you doing ?

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 3:36 AM, Javier Collado <javier collado canonical com> wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to launch an LDTP script from a gtk application written in python
using subprocess standard module in Ubuntu Karmic.

I think you have unset some environment variables. I think this might help http://cgit.freedesktop.org/ldtp/ldtp/tree/python/ldtpeditor#n44

Hope the above info helps

I've read that there are some problems with accessibility when threads are being
used. However, my understanding is that I shouldn't have any problem if a launch
a new process. Is that correct?

According to my experience launching exactly the same command from a console, or
from a text based application works, but from a gtk application doesn't. Any
advice would appreciated. Thanks.

Any error message ?

Thanks
Nagappan