Re: fedora 10 live cd
- From: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- To: chad <chadbaker2 verizon net>
- Cc: gnome-list gnome org, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: fedora 10 live cd
- Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 09:18:01 -0600
On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 07:05 -0500, chad wrote:
> Hi i'm totally blind and i tried the fedora 10 live cd but having
> I set up orca and it said accessability for gnome has just been
> enabled you need to log out and log in for the change to take effect.
> I pressed y for yes and i'm stuck can't log back in.
> Where does it bring you and is the password linux on the live cd?
You'll probably have better luck asking on gnome-accessibility-list.
I've CC'd that list with your question.
Accessibility folks, please CC Chad on responses.
] [Thread Prev