Re: WebKit a11y hack fest?

Hey All:

There are at least two things of importance:

1) How complete and accurate is the WebKit support for AT-SPI?
2) How complete and accurate is the WebKit support for ARIA?

We definitely need both.

So...let's talk about the hackfest some more. Who can help us get in touch with the WebKit folks that can make changes and checkins to the WebKit sources, and when are people available? BTW, I'm thinking about doing this as an online thing rather than face-to-face unless there happens to be an opportunity for us all to get together (e.g., CSUN).

Will

Jonas Klink wrote:
Yes, I think this is a good idea. A first step that would be very valuable for contributors to WebKit ARIA would be to just have an overview of what is done, what's being implemented, and what's up for grabs.

- Jonas