Re: WebKit a11y hack fest?

My idea situation is this:

1) On the WebKit side: people that know the WebKit a11y code and who can also help us compile WebKit and run the sample WebKit apps.

2) On our side: people that can compile the WebKit code and who are familiar with AT-SPI as well as what Gecko exposes via the AT-SPI. Those involved should also be able to run accerciser, run Orca, etc. We may also look to Eitan to help us with Speclenium.

The main goals would be:

1) Get an idea of where WebKit a11y is at.

2) Help GNOME folks figure out how to build/test WebKit a11y.

3) Help train the WebKit folks on using a11y tools to test their implementation and learn what is expected. Ideally, the process will result in the WebKit folks getting a better understanding of a11y and getting more information to test/debug their a11y implementation. This is the optimal way to help close the feedback loop, IMO.

Will